PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Company's payrise response
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2013, 22:24
raven11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"The Company wish us to suspend the current CC motion and continue with comprehensive "good faith" negotiations with meetings taking place tioday and during a week long session beginning 06 January"

So let me see if I understand this latest update from the AOA: The Company just announced a 4.5% pay raise - across the board - for ALL other employee groups and has offered the pilot group a 0% pay rise backed dated to a future date….?

Am I the only one who grimaced and twisted in his chair while reading this? I don’t think that even Shakespeare could come up with such tortured logic in a tragic story line!

This is jut plain embarrassing, and I’ve grown weary of it.

At the same time that I receive almost constant entreaties from the Company to go the extra mile, to sharpen my pencil, to be even more efficient and shave fuel figures to a bare bone minimum, my reward for this – my thanks - is to see all other employee groups receive their usual recognition, and lavish praise, while the pilot body receives another slap in the face.

Well since the current GC doesn’t seem to understand how to react to insulting gestures, let me give them an example:

The GC has until January 15th…which follows their week long, good faith, comprehensive, negotiating session…to demonstrate that they can deliver at least a reasonable return on the value of my monthly dues…or I will tender my resignation.

There is no point continuing on like this. As I said, this is embarrassing. I don’t want to be a part of it any longer.

Last edited by raven11; 6th Dec 2013 at 22:34.