PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good reading in this thread ...
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2013, 21:33
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool While you were sleeping....zzzzz!!

Errr..slight thread drift hope you don't mind Avgas172 but you gave me an idea from this comment:
For those of you (like me) that don't normally wander far from GA dunnunda this thread in the heavy metal section is good reading ...
So to add to this international story of interest I propose to link GA dunnunda to the rest of the world, kind of like Rumours & News forum..anyway here goes..

WWW reg ructions & pollie peddling:

Comment: This is refreshing proactive aviation legislation/regulation...

Follow-Up: Small Airplane Revitalization Act Becomes Law

“Streamlining the certification process for general aviation manufacturers, while preserving important safety requirements, will lead to swifter adoption of new aircraft designs and vital safety equipment, benefiting everyone from pilots and their passengers to manufacturers," said NBAA president and CEO Ed Bolen. "NBAA and its Member Companies are very thankful to Congressman Pompeo for his leadership on this legislation, and we appreciate the bipartisan coalition in the House and Senate who joined him in supporting the bill.”

Comment: FAA "not happy Jan..your pinged!"
FAA proposes $325,000 civil penalty against Southwest Airlines

WWW Airports & Airspace:

Comment: White Xmas traffic probs for aviating ski bunnys

Winter Holidays Colorado – Special Traffic Management Program

WWW AAI:

Two reported dead IBC Airways Metro III (N831BC) accident in Puerto Rico

Investigation Underway In Namibian Airliner Accident

Entry into instrument meteorological conditions led to fatal June 2012

Report: bounced landing of ATR-72 in crosswind conditions; captain not qualified to use more favorable runway

Top-phot link:

Gorgeous Gripen

Saab has chosen this image taken by Mirco Knecht as the winner of its latest Gripen photo competition. The picture, taken during the practice days for the Axalp 2013 event, will now feature in the airframer’s 2014 calendar.
Pooh tube vids:

Comment: "Are you alright??"

[YOUTUBE]

On that note..back to the thread..