PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Problems at Brindabella?
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2013, 22:06
OpsNormal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This all sounds pretty serious to me
Are Casa being gentle with Brinda rather than apply the Barrier treatment
They are going for the same result, just in a different manner. Though some past and present members of (now) Brindy upper management would seem to have either played into CASA's hands, and other have done their level best to financially break the company... After the IV "long haul" speech of 2012 it was odd to see him parachute out so quickly. The signs were there and (take it from someone who has owned and run a business previously), the massive amount of mid to upper level dis-organisation and deliberate vagueness of information (and occasional mis-information) that was given to employees is, and will never be, any way to treat an employee group that relies upon a strong, cohesive management structure to feed their families long term.

I cannot imagine Jeff and Lara would be all that happy seeing what remains of their blood, sweat and tears for so long ending this way. I visited the gate at Sydney last night for a quick catch-up with the guys there..... One solitary flight in the system for today.... That isn't going to get too many staff (or even Jeff) paid...

I feel for those staff involved and hope the current situation ends well for them.

Horatio, I would imagine it would soon be dining upon satay frog legs if not already...

Last edited by OpsNormal; 1st Dec 2013 at 22:30.