PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - G-ARPI - The Trident Tragedy: 40 years ago today
Old 30th Nov 2013, 11:51
Meikleour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blind pew:

Your long running campaign against the perceived injustices done to you by BEA flight ops. managers is verging on paranoia. You seem to forget that other people on these fora may also have inside information on the accidents/incidents that you quote.

Listing your hit list:

a) Vanguard - design change ref. corrosion protection going from 951 to 952 spec. BEA flight managers responsible............
b) PI agreed! However you are not the only one to lose a friend there.
c) Nicosia training accident - as I recall being flown by a CY crew - friend on board - no injuries.
d) FH at HER this was not "written off" as you claim.
e) PIK training accident - I knew all the crew members. I am sure that your research will have revealed the adverse bank/ Vmca issues that were subsequently found and issued as a bulletin.
f) T3 over ZAG - close friend killed on this. Flight ops. influence - no way.
g) T1E if I recall although owned(taken over by BEA) was still operating as an independent company. BEA flight ops. input.....?

Your book reminds me a lot of a character in BEA who went by the nickname of "Nargs". Perhaps this will mean something to others on here?

My ex-SR friends tell me that you also had "issues" with management there so perhaps there is a common theme running through here?