PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Study on Grey Charter in Europe
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2013, 09:18
flynowpaylater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now lets imagine you, Mr.FNPL, had say a VW bus cause you have a big family and
a lot of friends. Lets assume you would take some of your friends along for a
ride. Now imagine that you could be questioned by police at every drive you take
what the relations between you and your "passengers" are... would you like this
? Would you think its approbiate ? Would you think that just because - I think -
very few VW bus owners illegally charter out their VWs that every VW bus owner
needs to be hosed with reulations ?
HA ha Dudeness - I DO own a VW bus!!!
I get your point. But if I were to hang outside a nightclub, or station, or airport terminal picking up passengers in my VW bus and charging them for the journey then the local taxi drivers would probably have something to say would you think? As would the authorities.

The people who post on Pprune in reality are probably not those who do IPT. The risky ones are those who pursued someone to buy a small jet or turbo prop, telling them that they can get "additional" income from short term "leases". This projected income then forms part of the business plan to justify buying the aircraft in the first place. This then often escalates because the running costs of the aircraft have been under estimated, leaving a black hole in the finances that needs filling. I'm sorry to say that this is more wide spread than we all care to think. As I said before, if the corporate world can't regulate itself, then the authorities will step in.

Smoke out the minority and protect your way of life.

FNPL