PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2013, 09:17
runway08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I actually saw it yesterday, Didnt look out of place.. Not as huge as I expected, Is it actually smaller length wise then a 767-300ER? Maybe I caught it at the wrong angle.. was just driving through.

I just expect more and more Wizz flights rather then any smart wings/csa etc etc

The lack of any sign of expansion still at LHR with the constraints of LGW also it will be inevitable we get more stuff, Smaller airlines who cant afford the fees or Airlines that have no real necessity to be operating from those airports. The problem will be fighting off STN with its new owners who seem to be focusing on bringing in new airlines asap.

I was looking at the arrivals/departures over the summer and then again this winter and notice on many days there are sometimes over an hour and a half or more with no single airline movements, Surely if London Heathrow is "bursting at it seems" we should be encouraging these "new flights" into LTN even if it is only short term.

I wish our new owners would be up and underway with expansion and attracting new business but I know it takes time. We did get Carpatair and Tarom recently so I guess thats something.