PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2013, 17:09
runway08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are not looking for comments, That completely contradicts the ending of the letter lol.

I must stress that no event is confirmed, and at this stage, I have been tasked simply with gauging the interest of the Enthusiast Community in attending this proposed event. If you would be interested in attending our Birmingham-based event in very late March, or very early April 2014, I would love to hear back from you with an idea on the numbers that you may be attending with. An idea on pricing would follow in due course, if the event is confirmed and we have finalised all of the appropriate arrangements.

I look forward to your responses, and thank you for your patience while we try to get something arranged. If you have friends that may be interested in the event, but may not be on my mailing list, I would appreciate you forwarding this e-mail to them, or sharing the proposal on any aviation forums you may use.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Toby Hillier
ps. lol ericlday nice

Anyway I digress, I am sure whoever goes up for a flight around Brum will enjoy it.