PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - 2013
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2013, 05:12
Aladin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Applied for both 2003 and 2005 selections. Made it to the final interview each time. But like many wasn't hired due to some obscure reasons.

I've seen guys (and gals) being successful in the selection, sent to TO's but couldnt eventually trained as a pilot due to many reasons, like medical issues (yeah some had some chronic health probs which MK couldnt spot during their medicals in Mauritius) and others, issues with multitasking and vertigo. I've seen interviews being postponed as the son of a now former PS missed his plane. And of course the guy was selected. I'm sure the guy is a very good pilot but still there are many others who have the same potential but are not being given their chance.

I eventually financed my own training and managed to complete it successfully coz it was my dream to fly. MK did advertise for CPL holders in 2010, i applied but the whole selection process was such a mess (as usual) that ICAC was called to investigate....the rest is history.

And of course i can no longer apply as there is an age limit for CPL holders

For all you guys who are not aware, MK is under the control of the dark side of the force.

Good Luck!