PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANZ Erebus crash 28 November 1979 - 34 years later.
Old 14th Nov 2013, 23:22
framer

Received 494 Likes on 132 Posts
But it is interesting how the people on here criticising me as being biased have a completely biased opinion themselves?
Just for the record, I'm not criticising you at all, just floating my own opinion which differs from yours.
Personally I don't need books or Wikepedia to guide my decisions or thoughts.
No but you do need information. That info can be reliable and factual or otherwise, there can be a lot of it or insufficient amounts, it can be emotionally driven or technical and emotionally removed. Each of us has chosen what info to hang our opinions on, personally I try and avoid fixating on info that suits my position. As a pilot it would suit my position to lay the blame at the feet of the company, completely, but I can't do it, there were contributing factors both on the ground and on the flight deck.That is the unpalatable reality in my mind.
The above paragraph is not a dig at you, the crew,or anyone else Para, it's what I observe to be true. I appreciate that others will have different opinions. I have no idea what you base your opinion of RC on but it must be different information than what I use.
I hope you're all having a good day, Framer.