PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilatus PC-24
Thread: Pilatus PC-24
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2013, 23:01
fatmanmedia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have to say that i'm really interested in this jet. But my biggest bug bare is the toilet, in my mind most people who would buy this jet are owner pilots rather than SME's so a good toilet is essential, you don't want little johnny getting short 2 hours in to the flight and a poorly designed toilet causes so much problems, so why is it so hard to build a light jet with a good toilet.

If the toilet is good then this will be the best jet for owner pilots.

i love the flight deck images, nice clean well laid out design, the jet looks good, could do with a little bit more sweep on the wings to allow a higher top speed, why cant we have a 525kt light jet, i know it would compromise the ability for rough TO&L, but come on 425kt is ok, but there can be more done.

The cargo door is excellent i can see that being a platform for air drops. another use would be an entry way for a wheelchair passenger.

Last thing would be good is out of the box flight manuals based on a tablet, we are in the 21st century why do we need to use paper for all the checklists and what not, the technology is stable and reliable why not use it.

fats