PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The KAL Roadshow
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2013, 14:34
777AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still a Good Option...

Having worked there for 8 years, this company is still a great option. Yes, during the line-training portion one must have to be a bit 'subservient' and tell the LPC that his instructions were something fantastic (even though it wasn't), its one of the best commuting jobs available today, bar none.

To work with Korean Air is a cultural event and many expats don't get the hang of it at first but, once you do, it 'works'.

Sure many F/Os don't talk. Its not that they aren't interested in you, these guys and gals are timid and are more comfortable with their own culture. Who wouldn't?

To deal with it is to be open, honest and engage them. Make them feel that they have an input into the operation and see how well things go.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time working there. The rosters are good and very commutable. Furthermore; in 8 years, I NEVER had a roster change and I always got my Christmas vacation off.

One other thing...their maintenance of aircraft is probably the best in the industry. These airplanes are clean, inside and out.

Give it a try..