PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Vs Dalby LAME shop
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2013, 06:48
DAM182

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The team is CMT4. This is the team responsible for the trouble at Redcliffe, Caboolture, Bunderberg, Longreach, Dalby, Southport and Archerfield. I know the audit conducted on Dalby before CMT4 in 2011 was carried out by two of the most senior AWI's from BNE in 2009 and only received 3 RCA's and 4 AO's. No NCN's. So in two years they supposedly went from this to being so non compliant they had to be rubbed out. That just does not add up especially considering they had the full support of the old casa QLD airworthiness manager, well respected aeronautical engineers and AMROBA. I know the boy's at Dalby and their new chief engineer from Caboolture if anybody would like specifics. They maintained my aircraft for as long as they have been there and it has been a great service. Aviation safety has been dealt a massive blow by the loss of these engineers who will in all likelihood join the gas and oil industries. I hope the new inquiry into CASA by Truss will knock this over zealous behaviour on the head.