PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Vs Dalby LAME shop
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2013, 11:34
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have no idea.

But if it is the same one who copped a pasting at YRED....then I reckon he has moved to softer targets.

If that is the case, CASA and Libby need to think twice about their actions, or non-actions.

I am not across the matter very well, but I smell a rat. I am too busy doing pro-active things for GA at the moment to get tangled up in this, but I sure hope that if my suspicions are even 5% accurate that someone does something.

If they were seriously outright dodgey and dangerous, fair enough close them down. but at the same time sack....yes SACK without any entitlements ALL the folk responsible for them being that way retrospectively as far back as you can trace.

The problem is not just with the workshop. CASA need to wake up and realise this is the fact of life they run and hide from. Bad workshops or operators are more their fault than anyone else's. Just the same as badly behaved children are a product of their poor parenting. Without exception.

D9.....ask a LAME/ engine guy we both know about this topic I bet he knows far more than I do about the situation.