PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is Fredric Gutterman?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2013, 21:03
Iflyabus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah why you guys pay in advance....? Want stab the next pilot in his back? Take his seat, pay the airline to play the jet pilot. at the end nobody is paid and this job become a hobby! For me the real scamer is the pilot! They scamed the entire system. I bet in a few months we will see p2f on eBay....

I don't see anything illegal as he tried to resolve his problem. (like a lawyer or an Hollywood agent....) The guy say he failed his jaa and need help. (do you really think a guy who fail their jaa can then fly a Boeing). OP is one of these these lazy pilots feeded with silver spoon by his rich family and maybe thought he will fly a jet with no license.

If I hire an agent or a middleman or a Recruiter or my mom or dad, and he tries to help me, I don't shot him down because I don't agree with him. If I was losing like 30k$ and get nothing in return, yeah that s scamming and I would be pissed off like hell.
Get a clue, if you don't want lose 200€ in some" administration fees " or job promess for line training (what the hell is line training anyway?I m sure in Nigeria they don't know what it is. Nigerian are smarter than that, they offer minimum 10 millions and want thousand $in return .... ) , Why you don't apply directly to the airlines.?Ryanair ask 50 bucks for your CV then ask more for their type rating, it doesn't make them scamers like In Nigeria. Ryanair doesn't give you a job because you sent them money.

Go see a lawyer and ask if he will work for free to recover the money that daddy gave you to buy a seat. I m sure he will laugh at you about your stupidity and immaturity and he will tell you to take this experience as a good lesson of spoiled kid and move on with your dreams. 200 bucks don't give you a seat in a jet cockpit.

Go get a job! Even if it 's not a flying job . I hope more idiots pay these agents, it will free desks of airlines HR . you can cut back your money lost on the next x box and play station 4. I heard companies lose 80$on each sale. Buy 2 or 3 boxes , you get your 200$ back In no time. and it will keep your flight skill up to date in your momy' house.

Last edited by Iflyabus; 4th Nov 2013 at 08:29.