PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is Fredric Gutterman?
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2013, 15:11
pfvspnf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is Fredric Gutterman?

Chain of emails was sent to me this morning, What a Scammer!

Dear Captain Fredric,

I am Indian Student completing EASA License from the England. I have PPL IR ME and complete the CPL in one month time. I want Line training A320 or 737 in the Asia. I have fail JAA Flight test. I do not have DGCA license.

Which is better for me 737 or A320 ? I want to start immediately, CPL in JAA Country very difficult, I hope to find examination and validation easier in Asia region. I want to fly as a Vice Captain for 500 hours then be release as new employee with the company.

What is cost of Line Training/Type Rating/Base Check/Line Flying/MCC/ELT?

Please get back to me ASAP and I want to speak with you on telephone,

Thank you

XXX

Dear XXX,

What you can do is book with us for 260€ and I will work with you on a good school to finish your cpl and a line training . We have lot of experience here, we can help you.

You should have stayed away from jaa. There is no job in Europe and training is overpriced. Look at air France and alitalia, they are near bankrupt.

please find here our bank info if you wish to go with us.
send us a copy of your certificate, ppl(or license) , medical, last page of your logbook.

> Concern Billing Line training booking fee
>
> please pay 260€(or 350US$) to:
>
> BANQUE: KRUNG THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
>
> Krung Thai Bank PCL
> 35 Sukhumvit Rd., Klong Toey Nua Subdistrict, Wattana District,
> Bangkok 10110
>
> SWIFT code: KRTHTHBK
> Cable code: KRUNGTHAI BANGKOK
>
> Beneficiary: Mr. Nicolas Anthony(tresory officer)
> Account number: 221-0-24447-1

Kind Regards,

Frederic Guterman
Recruiter
A320 & B737 Line Training Program
http://a320and737linetraining.********.com
Forget jaa, and easa and Asia. Asia is too limited.

Dear XXX,

We await your transfer,

What you need is a worldwide license.

We work mainly with faa pilots. And all faa pilots got jobs. I know about Indians, thousand of pilots looking for job and nobody help them.
Faa Certificates are good for life and faa is much easier and cheaper. In Asia you receive a validation based on your faa.

If you go with us I send you to one of my USA schools and then faa rating on jet airplane. We will take care of you.

I m sorry I have no much time to chat online. But you can reach me by email.

If you decide me to help you, I can save you lot of money. But I want you to book with us because we don't work for free. You want pay us via Western union? Or bank transfer?

Kind Regards,

Fredric Gutterman

STAY FAR FAR AWAY!