PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airlines Interviews.Cns.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2003, 03:59
Wingletts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Australian Airlines

It's amazing when you finally receive that illustrious phone call from an airline isnt it! I received mine from Australian whislt laying in bed after being in hospital for 24 hours with food poisoning..- the last thing I felt like was talking to a airline recritment officer..anyway i managed to get thru the initial stages of the call and breathed a sigh of relief that she didnt ask me any real in depth qus as i hardly had the energy to answer the yes no qus!
Nonetheless I was pretty happy until I remeasured myself to find out I dont make the cut height wise and would be very foolish of even entertaining the idea of travelling to CNS for an interview on the 27th! Talk about an anti-climax! the recruitment officer kept stressing the importance of being the correct height, and that anyone who didint make the cut would be eliminated before even having an opportuinity to open their mouth in an interview!
So it looks like the BIg QF and it's subsidaries are out for me..
it's very frustrating when u were flying ( in the good old days) with a regional and passionately (like all of us on this post) want to fly!
back to the drawing board hey- anyone with any useful info re height requirements etc and airlines that accept midgets like me !(160cms )would be very much appreciated!
Wingletts