PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian A330 bases
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2013, 22:06
woodja51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The iceman commeth

Re - read my post mate... I was totally up front about working with LRC... I am not interested in pushing any agency down anyones throat...that only comes back to bite one in the a$$ later ... I am with Asia Aviator at the moment and changing agencies to LRC for the LOL they offer... Several of the current pilots are doing an agency change to various others including TASMAN shortly...
BB is doing a good job of getting guys, so go look at what he offers too... If that is not as independant an approach I dont know what will make you happy. Not going to sling back at you , as I would mot say anything on a forum , I couldnt say to you at the bar, but maybe your the one that should think about what you post?

Oh by the way , at the last NTR screening for ALL agencies guys off the 737 that screened, 4 passed, 3 were Longreach candidates ....so well prepped. however there are no guarantees as several LRC guys ( all Ryanair ) did not pass as well....Ask these guys what they thought of the help they got?

By the way NOT ONE RYANAIR 737 guy passed ( 17 screened in total). The facts speak for themselves. not sure of type rated pass rates...

There are heaps of agencies looking for a slice of the china pie.... All I am suggesting is guys DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH independently of others inputs, mine included!