PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ever thought of giving up????
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2003, 15:45
Oxford 2001

Well Well Well

Ryan Air truely sinking to new depths. Where will it end.

I'm in for £65K now, I cant give up. I'm in so deep theres no turning back. The only difference for me I sold my house and
had the cash. I've been in a **** avaition job for 2 years seeing the lucky unfreeze and achieve what I deserve more in many cases. I just started too late by a year I suppose

I have absolutely no idea what advise to give, my life is in total limbo and has been ever since leaving Oxford. I did everything thing right and am stuck.

My only tonic is that I know I'm not alone and my mate told me how much he now owes the bank. He borrowed in the end £70k all in after living and the course.

I'm not going to say how much its increased to now, but boy oh boy I'm so grateful I only lost my career and place in the property market.

He'll probably never recover financially.

Am I unhappy not really I'm rich in love and support thats all you need in the end.

Maybe one day this plastic blue might pay me back all the hurt.
Some truth from the Oxford marketing department would have been nice. Nobody said it could turn out this bad, the bottom run was t/prop job £22k or something. Jesus I wish...

Oh it sunny outside I think I'll kick a ball around for a while till the Simpsons.