PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX wannabe for airport ground positions
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2013, 11:53
Soul planet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cx wannabe, why not join the Ask The Team session? Another propaganda experience provided exclusively for your kind and the like. Before that happens, lets see what are some of the responses by our valued pax:

- Gavin Jones Why are your flight attendants practically invisible during a long-haul flight? Why do they look at you as if you've just killed their puppy if you ask for a cup of water? I was looking forward to flying Cathay thanks to the reputation it has, but it was the worst in-flight service I've ever experienced.

- Marc Sofer Why do your napkins in economy class always smell like pepper? Who's using all this pepper anyway?

- Andrew Stock I have a question, why does an airline which obviously cares about its image and reputation on sites like facebook not reply to posts on its own page that report poor customer service and unacceptable treatment of its members?

- Flora Hui The cathay pacific's all kinds of services are totally suck, they always ignore and being really rude to their customer, and never apologize, nor feel sorry for all their false. I will not choose cathy pacific anymore after I have been their customer for 30 yrs. And their fees are really really expensive, but not deserve.

- Gaurav More I would ask CX team . Do you guys understand what customer service means ?

-Andrew Stock My wife and I are current members of the Marco Polo Club, ... Following very poor communication online regarding a flight enquiry, ...Karen was reluctant to assist us, and refused to pass us on personally to her supervisor,... Five days later, I received an email saying we would be waiting up to 20 business days for a response. The email was signed off with 'People. They make an airline.' What a joke.