PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Carriers Hiring
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2013, 01:31
White None

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So this is fun, much better than all the usual stuff about MDAs, Viz Appr, G days, yada yada.

Iceman: Absolutely! Thankyou, Chocolate Hobnobs please. ( Am thinking of how to make my order more amusing though, but don't want to trivialise my Tea, it's far too important. )

To my American friends: please re-read my comment about the US and Culture. It was an outrageous and provocative remark which I don't believe at all, to illustrate the crassness of Boxjockey getting stroppy with the Aussies but trying to retain the high moral ground by including the word "Sincerely". I though the tongue-in-cheekness of this would be obvious but retracted it in writing anyway. Perhaps my hope that an understanding of cultural relativism would allow the usual inappropriate, sarcastic, sledge hammer Brit Wit to be understood and accepted, "..those Goddam Limeys!..) was a bit optimistic? Still feeling offence? My command of English is letting me down then, but there is none intended.

As regards US Pop Culture... Anyone know when the next "Archer" hits the streets?