PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When is the next cull at QF Engineering?
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2013, 12:50
empire4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ngineer, There are people signing as LAME's now who never did an apprenticeship and were employed as an AME at QF long ago. You know why this system has been put in. You have cone heads sitting in a office all day earning +$150K and refusing to do towing etc. It started years ago. Its Simply the company fighting back. Whilst I totally disagree with it, it is how it is. We won't win. Even with a catastrophic hull loss, CASA will be on an ass covering crusade. Nothing will be anyones fault. ATSB will issue changes which will not include removing "A" licenses.

Please tell me how many crashes or loss of life incidents have happened in Europe due to a "A" license holders error or negligence? If you have an FAA A & P then you sign everything. Have they changed it? No. Like I said I do NOT agree with the system but its hard to make a case with nothing to back you up.

As for Avalon, IT WILL CLOSE. get out now before you are out of a job. If you don't won't to move, then bad luck. get out of the industry. Lifes a