PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WW3 Battle of Britain
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2013, 21:28
ExRAFRadar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm overwhelmed chaps. I fully expected to be shot down in flames. But...

The Tremblers and Fighting cocks have indeed ripped into the hordes coming south but that was before I tweaked the plot.

Now, that 4 ship TU22 group carrying 2 AS4 each is now 4 Singletons spaced 30 miles apart and barrelling in at 500 Knots, all targeted on Leuchers

And the 2 ship CAP is looking a bit 'Which one do we go for'. That and the 160 mile range of the Tercom AS4's should give the Leuchers Station Commander something to think about.

The Central plot is looking a bit sad as well. 2 Blinder's made it past the extended CAP and got off 2 ARM's at about 80 miles. Boulmer is now a burning wreck.

I am deploying a flight of 6 a/c north from Wattisham (56 Sqn) to one of the Scottish bases. See if that helps.

The game models aircraft stands so you cannot just wedge 100 aircraft into Lossie.

And, just for fun, the Humber bridge is now destroyed. A single AS4 took care of that.

Not all Ivan's way though. The turnaround time, according to the database, is a whopping 20 hours for Blinders/Backfires with the AS4.

And I have yet to add the Binbrook 5 and 11 supersonic Spitfires.

And our Colonial Cousins have yet to join the fray. Well in the UK anyway. On the Central Front they are heavily engaged.

Just realized I have not added Shacks in. So much to do.