PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WW3 Battle of Britain
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2013, 18:28
ExRAFRadar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WW3 Battle of Britain

I just know I am going to get slaughtered for this but here we go.

I am developing a scenario for a new wargame that simulates Air and Naval operations in the time frame 1950 -2020.

Always been a dream of mine to game out a WW3 scenario set about 1985 with the WP attacking the UK.

So far I have Ivan attacking down the Gap with the usual suspects, Blinders, Backfires, Badgers and Bears. I may even throw in some Blackjacks but have to check the In Service date.

43 and 111 are ripping shreds out of the initial attacks and the only real problem is one of enough aircraft to man the CAP's

So knowing I am going to get ridiculed to hell but in the spirit of Pprune I come here to seek advice.

I do recall that in my short stint at RAF Boulmer we had the codes that identified USAF aircraft. Anyone remember "Say State" "D4404 Tiger Fast +20" (I think)

So without giving away too many secrets is it feasible the ANG might have helped by a Squadron or 2 of F15's in the defense of the Unsinkable Aircraft Carrier ?

Also to spice things up a little I am thinking of having Pact Frontal Aviation units attack the Southern UKADR from captured bases in Denmark, Holland and Belgium. Is this feasible ?

As per usual Mods feel free to delete/move this post if you think it is unsuitable.

Thank all and waiting for incoming.