PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What were they thinking !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2013, 03:31
rab-k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rab-K is also very strong on our troops being portrayed negatively as his history implies a lot of 'mock' outrage against these troops on this day. In fact Rab-K posted a video previously that no-one could see anything wrong with on a previous thread.
-
The picture above I can see no wrong, soldiers from Ulster which I believe is still a part of the Union displaying a scarf that supports Christianity ?
-
Rab-K and the OP is a disgrace trying to get our servicemen in trouble with their own over exuberance on this thread.
Priceless! I guess I should save myself a few quid and cancel my RBLS, RAFA and ROCA membership if that be the case, and, despite already having dusted down the beret, not bother to lay a wreath next month.

I didn't express any opinion on the other thread as to the content of the youtube video, but simply commented on the role of the media.

Not that it makes a blind bit of difference, but you claim that those members of 5 SCOTS in the image are "from Ulster" - and your source?

As for "subversive sectarian agendas", it is watching the videos of both Rangers and Celtic 'fans' in action which make me thank God that I'm descended from a long line of atheists.

Don't embarrass yourself any further F'n'F, FFS, for if you can't distinguish between a bunch of knuckle dragging football fans (irrespective of their chosen brand of Christianity) exhibiting tribalism of the worst kind, and a group of those in uniform who join in their antics, then your chronic myopia has well and truly gotten the better of you.

Last edited by rab-k; 3rd Oct 2013 at 05:20.