PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What were they thinking !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2013, 23:24
Fire 'n' Forget

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is clearly an agenda on this thread. Racedo has previous if you read his previous posts about 'Ireland' and specifically the Republic supporting Nazi Germany during WW2.

Rab-K is also very strong on our troops being portrayed negatively as his history implies a lot of 'mock' outrage against these troops on this day. In fact Rab-K posted a video previously that no-one could see anything wrong with on a previous thread.

The picture above I can see no wrong, soldiers from Ulster which I believe is still a part of the Union displaying a scarf that supports Christianity ? It can only offend the people that need to be offended surely ? If the soldiers had held a scarf saying "keep Ulster Jewish" would the OP and Rab-K have been so offended? I would say not as it does not fit the apparent 'sectarian agenda' that they are attempting to promote in a subversive way.

I posted previously as I had been a witness (as an Arsenal fan:0) to proper hatred towards our troops, watch this video for so called British citizens 'hating' our "murderous B******s" and chanting "Argentina" to the Royal Marines. Compare that to the support our troops received on that day in Glasgow.

Watch this and cringe !

I was out that day in a few bars and got talking to a few of the Celtic fans, I thought it was alright when 'normal' people ask "what do you do mate"? I told them the truth obviously not expecting to be called a "British murderer" !

That was the day, I lost all respect for 'that' lot from Glasgow. I have asked on occasion to this day in our crew room etc to some Celtic fans "could you wear that uniform at Celtic" ? Every single one of them has said "no way" !

As a man I can see the slant trying to be achieved here by 2 posters and I will say no more. For them to try and point score on an Armed Forces day at a football club that was for charity and raising money for as a quick google offers - Erskine Ex-Servicemans hospice is a disgrace.

I will leave you with a quick image of what 'real' hatred towards our troops is with a banner and I quote:

‘Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan, no bloodstained poppies on our hoops’ and ‘your deeds would shame all the devils in hell'
Celtic apologise for fans' 'bloodstained' poppy protest | Mail Online

Our soldiers done nothing wrong, they volunteered to go on a day off and maybe got over exuberant but nothing else, Rab-K and the OP is a disgrace trying to get our servicemen in trouble with their own over exuberance on this thread.

Last edited by Fire 'n' Forget; 2nd Oct 2013 at 23:32.