PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qatar Airways make it
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2003, 17:30
Qatari515

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capt Krunch,

So just because they pay you you are ready to accept whatever? Hat on while you go to take a leak in the aircraft? No more OJ, expresso, meals etc just because......, jacket on untill 15 april no mather the temperatures outside,

Didnt your mama tell you that you do not have to jump just because others before did so?

Any way I have a new one for you. My FO told me last week a new rule was comming......very soon you will not be allowed anymore to take family on a trip you are operating on! Not as ID90 nor as full paying passenger!
Just tell me where the logic in that rule is?And why should you accept that one?

This guy was looking neat and clean and apparently he had been flying like that for over 10 years in his previous company! I saw him and there was nothing I could say regarding his looks! Besides that they hired him looking like that! And if they want to invent a clean look now at QR then they should impliment that rule for everybody, including some of he mullahs flying here!

Qatar airways managment......if assholes could fly, that place would be an airport!