PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Abu Dhabi, new management, any news?
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2013, 08:37
TinPusher02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Point well taken Tubegreaser...I do not know of your fam flight process so I apologise. As a fellow GAL employee, I would hope for all of our sakes that you and your team are getting on with business, and no I have never implied that you or your team are useless, quite to the contrary. You have taken this as a personal assault which could not be further from the truth. The facts speak for themselves. Not coffee shop chit chats with pilots. Review the ROSI statistics that indicate that atc is attributable to a large percentage of these incidents involving all GAL operated civil units, including yours. A proactive group would regularly brief on these to be aware of what, why, when and how to avoid the same mistakes. To ignore these is to put your head in the sand and hope everything is okie dokie in the atc world. Come on, you have been around long enough to know that isn't the professional way to do business (except in this corner of the world which continues to get busier by the week). Our customer demands that we provide them with highest level quality of ats services everyday.

If you say you are doing everything right then you don't have anything to be concerned about, and this blog shouldn't really bother you. Just keep in mind that "your unit" belongs to GAL and the organizational charts reflect this and not an independent colony that some may believe is true.

C ya!