PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK SAR 2013 privatisation: the new thread
Old 19th Sep 2013, 10:31
Keke Napep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Well it's good to see that everyone in the Bristow senior management hierarchy is always right up to date with senior personnel changes as evidenced from yet another announcement about management changes:

- Ian Taylor is appointed Quality and Safety Manager – UK SAR. In this role Ian will report to Grant Ireland, Head of Global Quality Assurance and Safety. Ian will also have a matrix reporting line into the Accountable Manager, Mike Imlach, and also to Sam Willenbacher.........

Please join me in wishing everyone in the UK SAR team and key support areas every success in their new roles and responsibilities.

Mike Imlach, Director of European Operations

Sam Willenbacher, Director, UK SAR

Posted 17-Sep-2013 22:03:43 WAT
I'm sure Ian Taylor will love that as Grant Ireland left in June

Dear All,
Jon Stripling and Grant Ireland have separatelysubmitted their resignations effective June 21, 2013.
I'm sure that Grant Ireland, who is now reported to be working for former Bristow Senior VP, Richard Burman will be delighted to get all the news of his old employers .
Richard Burman, after his unexpectedly rapid departure from Bristow was subsequently appointmented as CEO of Portuguese company Omni Helicopters International who are expanding in Brazil and will provide strong competition to Bristow affiliate Lider Aviacao

Last edited by Keke Napep; 19th Sep 2013 at 10:32.