PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2013, 15:07
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adria Fares

virginblue - Just out of curiosity, was your flight part of a package or did you book the Adria fare in its own right? I have in the past considered booking this route as Slovenia is a very attractive destination. However, the Adria website has (for me) always thrown up outrageously high fares (multiple hundreds of Euros) which only a madman would consider paying. Their website is dire too ... just try finding a decent timetable of their services. Good luck to anyone who tries to book with them without already knowing their schedule.

It seems to me that most of their scheduled capacity from MAN is block purchased by 'Lakes & Mountains' tour operators (who no doubt have access to sensible pricing). MAN-LJU is a niche route offering only around 160 return seats weekly on a seasonal basis. Adria don't appear interested in marketing the MAN service directly to independent travellers. If they eventually decide to offer fares pitched anything below eyewateringly stratospheric, let me know and I might be interested!