PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2013, 20:06
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mickyman

You have already had the offending post about me deleted so seems not everyone wallows in your self smugness.

Incidentally, what is it I get so wrong exactly? Aeroflot news which was actually a slot request and schedule posted on a Russian site at the time direct from the Moscow airport authority? Or the fact Saudi was actually showing in GDS for a brief period? Did I get the Etihad A340-600 that appeared today wrong when I posted about it months ago before it was made public (right down to the exact airframe co-incidentally)? Can you prove exactly that the Aeroflot/Saudia news was 'rubbish' as you seem to be suggesting. No, thought not.

Besides the point, what do you bring to the forum exactly other than belittling self righteous posts? Looking through your post history seems you have quite the history of merely posting to question other members. Therefore, seems I cannot even attempt to take it personally as seen as your lack of social skill seems to spread to many threads. You must feel so fulfilled in life, that much of your time is spent attacking people you do not even know from your anonymous stance. How I envy that sad existence

At the end of the day, whether rumours come about or not, at least some of my posts contain useful information, unlike some.

And onto that, my next post will actually contain some flights news, what will yours bring? More belittling no doubt. Good day

Last edited by LAX_LHR; 15th Sep 2013 at 20:22.