PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Pentagon's New Map
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2003, 20:35
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
West Coast

I did not intimate that the funding was taking place on the street corners! That was the selling of the newspapers. The funding was actually organised at functions such as gala dinners, and other more significant events. I was in Int for more than 15 years, so if you do not know what you are talking about please do not get riled so easily. Looking at your profile, I doubt that you have ever been to New York, apart from on a quick visit, or overnight stop with your airline. Please correct me if I am wrong!

Why did you mention Mosques? Is that because I mentioned the Isreali's? I am a British Christian through and through. Why is it that some of you guys(please note everyone else, I said SOME of you guys) in the US seem unable to take an objective view of your governments policies, and make an objective decision on what they do. Is it really God, Country,Corps without question? There are many things that my government/country has done that I would never even try(or want) to defend. Where do we start with injustices, how about the case of the North American Indians? Or was the land yours to take by divine right as well?

The rest of the world has had to live with terrorism for decades, and now sadly it has landed on your doorstep with avengence. We have had it for years. Now you want to erradicate the problem, and we are helping you ( I am in the gulf right now) Why did you not help us with Northern Ireland, why did the british government do nothing about Zimbabwee? I do not know the answer, but I do know that neither country has any oil, or anything of commercial interest to the US.

Wake up West Coast, to be human is to question. I accepted your points about Hamas, you have not answered any of my questions yet!!

I bet the US will not move on N Korea, the single most significant threat to world peace. They have 1 million soldiers and six million in reserve. They have state of the art technology and inter continental missiles capable of reaching the continental US. They also have a jungle.

Think about it West Coast, before you jump on the Star Spangled Railroad.