PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Qatar Airways make it
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2003, 20:00
ekatehtnohsabuD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capt Krunch...I like your style! But if you see the list of experienced, good people that have left this airline because, frankly, you cant change anything as many many others have tried and ultimately failed. If you can change you'd win a lot of admiration of your fellow colleagues, but I suspect you can't.
Having worked in the airline a fair time now, I know most of the threads here are more or less right but the problem is that in addition to The Dwarf, you also have idiots like xxxxxxxxx who really have no clue what he's doing (spend 2 mins in his company and you'll see what i mean, its actually embarrassing) and xxxxxxxxx who allegedly recruits and whose favourite answer to any question is "No". These two are the major root of many of the problems...recruitment & expansion...their responsibilities. The Dwarf listens to them and his many spies so A300Man was right saying that no management can make decisions without his authority and with a spy in almost every department, it doesnt make them inclined to do so.

My advise is take what you can while you can but don't make QR a serious career move. Unlike u i've been with better outfits and this heap of **** really show them selves up for what they are very quickly.

I'm sorry guy, but I can't let you snipe away at named officials from your position of anonymity. This is not a criticism of the content of your post but I am obliged to afford a level of protection to the persons you elected to make specific reference to. 4HP

Last edited by 4HolerPoler; 14th Mar 2003 at 22:05.