PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly Bpl - Is It The Beginning Of The End???
Old 11th Sep 2013, 17:57
craig50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation backstabbing

Having known (RM) for more years than I care to remember,i can't believe so many people want to come on here and kick him while he is down.I personally have numerous amounts of favours from him over the years,as I suspect a lot of the kickers have had too.As for some of the knockers he is a genuine guy who tries to help everybody,but then of course some who he sees as friends will stab him in the back.Not mentioning any names but this always happens in life.Ican only say I have never been forced to fly in anything that was not fit for flight or unfavourable conditions.Yes money is a big part of life but bear in mind firstly he was running a business,and also other attempts at businesses to run alongside the flying club.Yes he does own the hangar the fire service use but would you sell it when the airport is under constant threat of development,after all it is owned by a large building company.RM could probably sell this and pay the bill but would you?(the hangar is his jewel in the crown if it ever comes to re development.
I hope hangar8 fails miserably and then we can come on here and kick them while they are going through this torment.
If I had any money I would back (RM)through this without a second thought and stand at the bar watching all the backstabbers coming for a drink at their old mates bar.Good luck RM be along soon and have a beer.