PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here it comes: Syria
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2013, 19:22
NutLoose

Received 2,920 Likes on 1,249 Posts
The more this goes on the more of a farce it all becomes, sad really because at the end of the day some poor guy minding his own business and trying to earn a living is going to end up dead somewhere in Syria..

And why? Simply because someone authorised an attack he neither knew about nor was involved in, an attack that has killed peanuts in the scheme of things.

You have Obama seemingly on a massive power trip simply because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and made his Red Line statement. So to simply save face he is willing to kill Tens... Hundreds.... Thousands..

And to back him up you have the Senate, whose members couldn't agree on anything in the past. Indeed, whilst the Country debates war, one of them couldn't even be arsed to put his phone game down and take seriously what they were about to do...

Then you have the French, with a population that appears to agree with the feelings in the UK polls..

Funnily I always thought these so called leaders were elected by the people to serve the people. From what I've seen they seem to be simply serving their own agenda.

However things turn out I am truely glad this Country is out of it and that another vote will not take place.. And as for us being kicked out of meetings, so what, live with it.

Last edited by NutLoose; 4th Sep 2013 at 20:03.