PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here it comes: Syria
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2013, 16:42
chuks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iraq...

One of our first casualties, after the formal shooting had stopped, was an Army sergeant who had been tasked with handing out candy to Iraqi children. He was busy doing that when someone sneaked up and shot him. That was one of the first clues that Rumsfeld had overlooked a few things when planning this adventure, particularly, "What happens after the surrender?"

I guess Rumsfeld figured it was going to be like the liberation of Paris back in 1944, when the happy Parisians greeted us with flowers.

"A steely-eyed hero" with fake tits... that sounds just like Bradley Manning to me, at least, once he gets his op approved.

I am afraid Jane's hero is going to have to fight off a few beastly enemies unless he/she gets a private shower, or at least soap on a rope.

Check out Dr. Demento's "Pencil-neck Geek," because I hear that song playing in my head every time I look at that dweebish Bradley wearing his/her silly little beret. And just whom is he/she planning to seduce in that cheap blonde wig? Going cruising for blind gays, are we?