PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ibertour
Thread: Ibertour
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2013, 10:48
patrykbll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
most of the bad opinions over here are posted by people that logged in only once, posted one post and never wrote anything again so i am not sure if we should trust them.
Usually when somebody has something bad to say they make a big issue, add more things to the thruth and then we are getting a nice colorfull fairy-tale. Those who have good experience usually they don't post anything because they have other things to do- for example flying
For me, as for now- Ibertour made a very good impression- people are very friendly and helpfull- I am starting with them around 1st November- I am moving to Spain with my fiancee, so I am not taking Ibertour accomodation- AND EVEN THO- they are helping me to find a flat to rent in Girona. The school itself is growing, they are moving to a new facility, they are in the middle of getting all the paperwork for their Airbus A320 simulator to get it approved for the MCC courses. Everything looks ok. The time will show how is it going to be. I promise I will find few minutes to give you guys a feedback about Ibertour when I will start my training.

For now- have a good day