PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 Stall Test
Thread: 737 Stall Test
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2013, 15:41
RAT 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B737 QRH technical questions

Over the years I have accumulated various QRH queries, but not found a technical pilot who could answer them, nor who followed them up to Boeing. I tried Boeing direct and was shunted back to 'your technical pilot'. Is anyone here willing to have a stab at answering them? It's not a mega list, <5. It might throw up some interesting thoughts & facts. From such round table discussions Boeing have altered things in QRH.

I've flown for various companies who asked Boeing to alter some checklists to suit the airline philosophy, and they obliged. Thus there are different ways of doing the same thing. I've since had contact with another operator via sim teaching who has altered the same QRH pilot actions in a different way to my previous experience, both of which are altered from standard Boeing. I wonder how many more versions there are out there.

But that in fact is a different topic to what my initial quest is: to understand why certain actions are required in certain scenarios. Any volunteers?