PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here it comes: Syria
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2013, 13:49
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
PN,

I think if you slow down a bit and actually read what is being said....re HJ the original and John Kerry....it is the manner and method of their protest....not the views that have caused the long lasting and strong disapproval of their conduct.

There were honorable ways of protesting the War. Honorable people opposed and protested the War.

These two did not do that.

There lies the difference.

I am sure there are similarities in the way some folks opposed the British Governments actions in Northern Ireland....and some are viewed much the same as we view HJ and JK. Protest is one thing....but there is a line one must not cross before being viewed as giving direct support and assistance to the Enemy during a time of War.

By the way HJ....you are going to have to start sleeping with New Black Panther Party leaders if you wish to have the complete experience. I can refer you to the Shabazz brothers and a few others if you are interested.

Not that I would recommend that as a wise choice of conduct however.

Some idea of just how screwed up HJ the First is.....I have seen Fruitcakes that were not as nutty.

Jane Fonda said her biggest regret was not sleeping with Che Guevara | Mail Online

Last edited by SASless; 1st Sep 2013 at 14:07.