PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here it comes: Syria
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2013, 11:23
Eclan

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
Where is this eastern BLOC and which countries belong to it? ........
Did you get the news what happened during the last 25 years? etc etc...
Yes okay calm down, I think you know what was intended. There I fixed it for you. The reference to Eastern Bloc was in regard to the air war in Vietnam which you may've heard about. I think it was still the Eastern Bloc back then but feel free to correct it.

To be even more clear, I am referring to the latest MiGs and Sukhois, HMS, the latest AA missiles, etc...

You can be sure this simply won't happen. The Russians are not stupid and Obama will also make sure upfront that nothing gets out of hand. .........This thing isn't important enough for either side to risk anything serious.
Hahaha... we can, can we? Okay then, there you have it, we can all relax again - you can trust Obama!!

But in the meantime you may wish to catch up the news of the last 42 years in terms of US economic policy, then let us know if another war is important to the US or not. If you think this is about all nerve gas, you're woefully naive.

But for the record, I hope you're right about Scenario 'A' because 'B' potentially involves a lot more countries than just Russia and Syria on the Red team.