PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2013, 02:13
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah that's what I'd thought too, we were supposed to go 4 733, 2 752 and 2 738 next year but instead a 733 went off somewhere and we got the Titan then the 2 738's went to LBA instead. Supposedly next year though, we're getting 2 of GLA's 752's because they're going all 737's. I don't know how reliable this information is so please do not quote me on it but it's what I've heard. I am dubious though as to whether it's true about the 738's being better suited to GLA than the 757's but who knows...

I really hope we have something though, just about every UK base has had quite a fair share of announcements. Jet2 has really lost momentum at NCL recently, seemingly favouring EMA and GLA with the normal/expected slight increases at LBA and MAN but NCL only gets Pula and 2 of the transatlantic triple oh well, at least it is still better than nothing, or a decrease though.

Best get to bed, I have a packed out Emirates 77W to catch in the morning. According to the seat map, prelim 293 Y pax and 42J pax (100%LF). I am unsure as to whether the seat map actually shows Y pax the proper J loads during online check in though. I'll ask the crew and post the proper loads on here sometime soon.

Thanks a lot,
Martin