PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-104 Starfighter pilots
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2013, 16:24
White wing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Bufe ,

Before offending , you should read carefully , and write more carefully.

I answered to a question concerning the 104 , being not my personal experience (as I already stated) but an experience of one of my colleagues.

I understand a nickname can hide people with fake experience , but despite your pride describing your personal knowledge on the argument... honestly , there's no real element that could prove you are nothing more than a flight simulator fantasy pilot.

In any case , if you and/or your friends have a clue of what an F-104 is made of , I am pretty sure you also know a man called Augusto Petrini.

Wich came to work with me in WindJet , eating with me on the same table with other collegues , and who is now working in Livingstone.

If you know him ( and you should , because he acted as a pilot until the 104 was dismissed ) then ask him about this , and he will probably give you all the info you need.

If you don't know him , well... then we can discuss about the reality of what are YOU writing.

Oh ... and by the way tomdocherty72 , here's a book that my friend writed on the experience of the 104:

bookConfesso che ho volato

Last edited by White wing; 24th Aug 2013 at 16:36.