PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-104 Starfighter pilots
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2013, 08:38
tomdocherty72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F-104 Starfighter pilots

A request for assistance. I am currently working on an article about the F-104 in AMI service. I hope to obtain information from pilots of the AMI who flew the 'Spillone' for the article. I wish to know about what it was like to fly, its capabilities as a fighter/weapon system. I would also like to contact a pilot who flew the last most upgraded AMI variant. If you feel you might be able to contribute something please send me a message and I will provide you with my email address for further contacts. I am on a fairly tight deadline and would appreciate your information by 8 September. I look forward to hearing from you.

UNA richiesta di assistenza. Attualmente sto lavorando su un articolo a proposito dell'F-104 Starfighter in servizio AMI. Spero di ottenere informazioni dai piloti dell'AMI che hanno volato "Spillone" per l'articolo. Vorrei sapere che cosa era come di volare, le sue capacità di combattente/sistema di armi. Vorrei anche contattare un pilota che ha volato l'ultimo più aggiornato AMI variante. Se pensate che potrebbe essere in grado di contribuire in qualche modo mi può inviare un messaggio e IO vi fornirà il mio indirizzo e-mail per ulteriori contatti. IO sono abbastanza stretta scadenza e che le vostre informazioni dal 8 settembre. Sono ansioso di sentire da voi.

Tom