PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female Pilots in Emirates
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2013, 01:37
roulishollandais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

Effectively I wanted to turn in a laugh JAARule assertion, trying to open once again the debate about the women clothes or body to avoid to give them freedom and same rights than Men.

I agree that in the Golf Region the situation of women status is very different from one Country to another. The best is clearly in UAE and I wanted to say that loud and clear as often false things are told in medias, very different from what I could SEE by myself in UAE.

I have no interests in clothes history around the world, aswell Men or Women. I only want that women pilots have an uniform confering the same authority image over passengers and industry representing the Airline and his/her Country around the world.

We need that uniform help us to work, during normal flights or emergencies, are we Men or Women not to wear a flag of gender.

Women pilots must be enough integrated when it is the moment to divert the flight when suddenly the fog is invading Dubai! There is the possible problem which machos, not in the lobby bar.

Problem with pregnancy is no more to begin activity, but to have enough training when coming back. The best solution is to have children first, and get airline pilot later, and have much more training for Women AND Men.