PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair secrets?
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2013, 19:51
spoon84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All this is just crazy, AGAIN! It's not the first time that people talk about concerns about safety in Ryanair and again the airline instead of react in a "normal" way...they started with legal action, shutting down Facebook pages, fired pilots, ect...

I do not believe that fly Ryanair is more dangerous than fly Air France, Alitalia, Lufthansa or whichever airline, i strong believe that the aviation system and regulations are working but, if they pilots put their hands up and said..."hey there might be a problem because of the pressure you put on us for XYZ reasons" the company should listen to them, should come to a compromise!!
Ryanair reaction is definitely a bad imagine for public opinion and in a long-term could be dangerous in the event of an accident, everyone will go back to look for the warnings of the pilots, accusing the management.

I would like that those 1000 pilots of Ryanair could find the strength to go on strike and let some aircrafts on ground!!! O'Leary and the management deserve it, pilots must fight for their dignity...seem to see the cotton producers of the nineteennth century!!