PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair secrets?
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2013, 17:18
TeaTowel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So explain to us why they don't walk out Callsign Kilo? Its not really a vocation, they aren't going to work to save lives like a paramedic, nobody will miss them. Unless your a pilot flying SAR, medivac or medical supplies, you're not really needed.
Like I said a few pissed off holiday goers and a businessman who decides then and there he will switch to on-line video chat but that's it.

And yet all FR pilots went to work today. Some probably sick, some under stress......and they have absolutely no need to be there.

Shame over in Arran too. I overheard a new-joiner the other day still on probation saying he cant possibly go on strike next week because he'll be fired. So his colleagues will be trying their hardest to improve conditions and he'll cross the picket lines to pay off his mortgage.(Yes both a mortgage and a flight training loan! A lot of us Irish were selfish idiots the last 10 years and I apologise to the EU taxpayer)

Its going to be the same with the new BA, EI etc cadets too. They will owe too much to management for handing them a shiny-jet to speak out over issues.

But I know nothing that goes on but clearly you do.

Tell us Callsign Kilo. We would love to hear it.