PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Riat 2003
Thread: Riat 2003
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2003, 19:04
Grob Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Theundisputedtopgun…. Ha ha ha!!!

Oh dear! Sorry, no offence meant by this post old boy, but who do you think you are!!!!….. “You are lucky i can't see your registration in the photo i have”. Oh ye, and what good do you think it would do if you could see the registration? Don’t tell me, you’d write the boss of the squadron and have them make a written apology to you because they weren’t there at 5pm to show you around their jet. Sorry, but maybe they had more important things to be doing…. There’s a lot of beer that has to be drunk at these shows!

You make it sound like it’s a real chore having to help out as an air cadet at airshows. Remember, you’re in a military forum here… Most of us have been there and done that before. Your help is most defiantly appreciated, don’t get me wrong, but remember, it’s something that you volunteer for, and you DO get to see a lot of the show. I don’t believe that you were serving food from 8am to 6pm for two days solid. As for that T-shirt, well, first, I’m sure they cost more than 50p, and even if they are 50p, 2000 cadets at a show, that £1000 that COULD have gone to the benevolent fund… After all, I’m sure all the cadets would have helped out even if there was no T-shirt!