PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss downsize definite
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2003, 13:20
skypointer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you RV - I don't fly the MD11. I have flown my share of shorthaul in my career and still do. Does that make me an expert? I don't care as long as we have experts like Sepp Moser... But it certainly qualifies me for this board. My record planned blockhours was 115 in one month - all shorthaul. Although I had to opt out of this one as it was illegal, I guess I know what a tough shorthaul month means.

I don't have respect for my collegues? I don't know what makes you think that, but it was you who wrote about
the selfinflated ego of the average Swissair pilot.
It is your right to think I'm an asshole, but please be careful to extend that to all OC2 pilots...

No respect for the company? What makes our company? The people who try every day to give their best to serve our passengers? They sure have my respect. The management? Sorry, there I have a little problem, as a have been diappointed once to much from our dear managers. They still have to work a little to earn my respect.

The court? Has no clue about aviation. Rules against all economic logic and is obviously BSL-biased. Not much respect here from my side, you're right. I have learnd the hard way that, opposite to the constitution, the law in Switzerland is only valid as long as it serves the mighty and rich. Little man has no chance against a coalition of money and politics. And in the end our federal counsil can just rule that "the OR is not applicable in this case". Does that make Switzerland a Banana Republic? Maybe so. Judge yourself!

Last edited by skypointer; 7th Mar 2003 at 13:52.