PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss downsize definite
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2003, 11:29
skypointer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't wanna enter a pissing contest! You obviously have no idea of longhaul flights, jet lag and what a few sleepless nights in a cockpit do to you. But look at the MD80 rosters. And how many such days you have per month? Or calculate the number of pilots per aircraft in OC1 and compare it with the A320s... Still think you are so productive? No? I didn't say it was your fault. Management chooses to solve the problems it is able to - not many these days I fear.

The only thing I hear from you is court, court, court. One of the first things they tell you in lawscool is, that the law has nothing to do with right or wrong or common sense. Its just a set of rules and there are many ways to interprete them. If our dear amateur court publishes its decision we will see what happens. Last time everybody thought he was the winner. Nothing happened. This time we will see how many interpretations will be possible and how many ways to implement, or bypass, those rulings will be left open.

Your problem is that you still think in terms of winners and loosers (and of course you assume you deserve to be the winners), while there obviously are no winners in this ****ty game. Everybody has to give or there won't be a future for swiss aviation. There will be no further chance. Face it.