PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss downsize definite
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2003, 20:32
BlueSky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SkyPointer :

I agree our unions should talk about our problem, but the dialog is not possible anymore.

You Said : we were too big, we had to resize.

Now, CRX regional is too big ???? maybe it meens that we took too many A319/320 on board ????? if the regional sector is too big, this is due to the fact that we have too many REGIONAL A320/A321 !!

Phoenix plus stated 3 options.. Remenber ??

0/0/82 (82 regionals)
10/10/82 (10 LH and 92 Regionals)
26/26/82 (10 LH and 108 Regionals !)

Where is the mistake if we have too many regional aircrafts ??? we took too many A320, a 26/5/82 was maybe the best solution...

Do you really think the A320 is a medium or long haul compared to Jumbolino, Saab and MD80 ???

The zipper is quite fair as you will keep your position within Swiss, for example, a SF/O will still be a SF/O, same thing for a CMD... Fair for everyone.

If aeropers want to wait for a court result where the issue is already well known, this is not my problem, if I would fly for OC2, I would stress my union to accept a compromise (Zipper) before the Cathedrale fall down on your head...

Even on OC2 ID badge, the entry date is March 31st 2002, don't you think there is a legal reason behind it???