PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need a position in anything related to ATC
Old 22nd Jul 2013, 13:33
NewAge.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need a position in anything related to ATC

Hi, I'm a Spaniard, 22 years old, who did a Basic and ADI course in Cwmbran 2 years ago with an ICAO 5, and I haven't been able to get any OJT. I've phoned, and applied for many positions, including ATCA positions, in the biggest companies and private towers in the UK but nothing.... I also tried NATS, but unfortunetely didn't have a good day on the cubes. (although I'm not bad at spatial reasoning).

My education qualification is Selectividad in Spain, equivalent to A-Levels in the UK with grades B in Maths and A in English.

I'm a very hard-working person, who always puts effort in everything I do and who tries his best, I'm quite ambitious. I also absorb and understand information quickly and I'm good at multi-tasking and in working under pressure.

I would like to know anyone that could help me get OJT or an ATCA position or any position related to ATC that suits me. Pay doesn't really matter at this stage, and I'm willing to relocate. Also any advise on options that could improve my employability are welcome. Please PM or answer me.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by NewAge.; 22nd Jul 2013 at 13:33.